UPSC Recruitment 2023 notification out for 146 various vacancy . UPSC Recruitment 2023 online application will be active from 8th April 2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023:On 6th April 2023, the Union Public Service Commission released an official notification on their website to fill 146 vacancies for multiple posts. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment between 8th April 2023 and 27th April 2023 through online registration. This article provides comprehensive information about UPSC Recruitment 2023, including the notification PDF, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and more.
UPSC Recruitment 2023:Important Dates
The UPSC released the notification on 6th April 2023. The registration process starts from8th April 2023, and the last date to submit the application 27th April 2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023:Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the UPSC UPSC Recruitment 2023, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
A Candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of
permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East
African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and
Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently
settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above
shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of
UPSC Recruitment 2023:Application Process
The application process for the UPSC is conducted online. To apply, you must visit the official website of the UPSC and fill out the application form.
The application fee for UPSC Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) for all candidates except for Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee. The fee can be paid by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of any bank or by using Visa/Master/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment.
It is important to note that there is no fee exemption available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates, and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee will not be considered and will be summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
Candidates should also keep in mind that the application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Therefore, candidates should make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the UPSC Recruitment 2023 and pay the application fee only after ensuring the same.
To apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2023, candidates must follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link for the concerned recruitment and fill out the online application form.
- Upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made in the application, including Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, and any other information, separately against each claim in pdf format.
- The maximum file size for each module is 1 MB, and for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module, it is 2 MB.
- Scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale to ensure legibility when a printout is taken.
- Do not upload documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, or Unsigned Experience Certificate in the Document Upload Module.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee of Rs. 25/- (except for Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates).
- Candidates must upload the relevant documents to support any other claims made in the application, including equivalent educational qualifications, caste certificate, creamy layer certificate, disability certificate, and any other supporting documents.
- Candidates must ensure that all the information provided in the application form is correct, and any false or misleading information can result in the rejection of the application. Candidates must keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
The detailed post-wise educational qualification and age limit vacancy distribution for various posts are tabulated below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit||Number of Vacancies|
|Research Officer (Naturopathy)||(i) Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science Degree of five and a half years duration from a recognized University or Institute. (ii) Post-graduate Degree in Naturopathy from a recognized University or Institute.||35||01|
|Research Officer (Yoga)||(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Yoga from a recognized University or Institute. (ii) Post-graduate Degree in Yoga from a recognized University or Institute.||35||01|
|Assistant Director (Regulations & Information)||Degree in law from a recognized university. Seven years of working experience in dealing with legal aspects of Civil Aviation.||40||16|
|Assistant Director (Forensic Audit) in SFIO||Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master’s in Business Administration (Finance) or Master’s of Business Economics or Master’s in Commerce or Bachelor’s in Law||35||01|
|Public Prosecutor in CBI||Degree in Law from a recognized University. Seven years of practice at the Bar in conducting criminal cases.||35||48|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.||30||58|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute||30||20|
|Assistant Architect in the Office of Chief Architect||(i) Degree in Architecture or an equivalent diploma from a recognized University /Institution or equivalent. (ii) Should be registered with the Council of Architecture.||Not given||01|
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Application Fees.
- The application fee for UPSC Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) for Gen/OBC (Male).
- No fee for Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates.
- The fee can be paid by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of any bank or by using Visa/Master/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment.
Direct link for the online apply
UPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The candidates can download the UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification. The notification pdf includes detailed information which includes the essential educational qualification and age details for all the posts.
When will the online application begin for UPSC Recruitment 2023?
The online application will begin on 8th April 2023.
How to apply for UPSC recruitment?
The application forms will be available from April 8 to April 27. The deadline to print the completed application form is April 28. Candidates can register for the recruitment process online. A total of 146 vacancies will be filled through the drive.
What is UPSC recruitment 2023?
UPSC recruitment 2023 is the process of selecting candidates for various posts in the government sector through the Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
When will UPSC recruitment 2023 notification be released?
The notification for UPSC recruitment 2023 is released on 6th April 2023.
What is the application fee for UPSC recruitment 2023?
-The application fee for UPSC Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) for Gen/OBC (Male).
-No fee for Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates.