Daily Current Affairs UPSC: Daily Current Affairs 25 March 2023 are an integral part of the general awareness section of the major government sector exams. To prepare for any competitive exam, one of the important sections to read and learn is general awareness. Daily Current Affairs today and news current affairs, international current affairs for Exams like UPSC, Bank, SSC, RRB or any Government (Sarkari) Exam demand aspirants to be updated with what’s happening in India and around the world. This article contains the Daily Current Affairs with Static GK.
Daily Current Affairs with Static GK : 25 March 2023
1) Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren inaugurated the “Jharni Yojana Portal” at the Chief Minister’s Office located in the state assembly.
Parasnath wildlife sanctuary
Dalma wildlife sanctuary Palamau wildlife sanctuary
Koderma wildlife sanctuary
Udhwa Lake Bird sanctuary
Palkot wildlife sanctuary
Mahuadanr wildlife sanctuary
2) The ground station of the jointly developed India-Bhutan satellite has been inaugurated in Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan.
➨ It is a ground-based facility that helps communicate with and receive information sent by the satellite.
3) The Ministry of Women and Child Development is celebrating the 5th Poshan Pakhwada from 20th March to 3rd April 2023 to raise awareness about the importance of nutrition and promote healthy eating habits through Jan Andolan and Jan Bhagidari.
4) Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a special app called ‘Call before u dig’.
➨It will help prevent uncoordinated digging that results in damage to underground utility assets like optical fibre cables, costing the government thousands of crores every year.
5) Midfielder Hardik Singh and goalkeeper Savita Punia were conferred with the men’s and women’s Indian ‘Hockey Player of the Year’ awards.
6) A Pune-based swimmer, Sampanna Ramesh Shelar, has become the fastest Indian in under 21 age category to swim across the Palk Strait in the shortest time (5 hours and 30 minutes).
7) “India-UAE Investment Summit” has been organized for the first time in Jammu and Kashmir.
➨The Summit is a unique opportunity for a free and frank exchange of views on investment issues and opportunities in Jammu and Kashmir.
▪️Jammu and Kashmir :-
➨L. Governor of J&K – Manoj Sinha
➨Rajparian Wildlife Sanctuary
➨Hirapora Wildlife Sanctuary
➨Gulmarg Wildlife Sanctuary
➨Dachigam National Park
➨Salim Ali National Park
➨Annual Youth Festival “Sonzal-2022”
8) Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd (RINL) Visakhapatnam received national level safety Awards “Ispat Suraksha Puraskar” during annual award function held at SSO Ranchi.
➨ RINL Visakhapatnam also bagged Prestigious Award for “Zero Fatal Accident involving Contract Labour” for the year 2022.
9) Bengaluru was honoured with the 2023 Partnership for Healthy Cities Award at the inaugural Partnership for Healthy Cities Summit held in London.
10) The second edition of the Africa-India Field Training Exercise (AFINDEX 2023) is being organized at the Foreign Training Node (FTN) of the Indian Army located at Aundh Military Station in Pune.
➨ The 10-day exercise will focus on Humanitarian Mine Assistance and United Nations Peacekeeping Operations.
11) The Governor-General of Australia has announced the appointment of India’s well-known business tycoon Ratan Tata to the Order of Australia for his distinguished service to the Australia-India bilateral relationship, particularly to trade, investment and philanthropy.
12) Union Minister of State for External Affairs Meenakshi Lekhi virtually inaugurated the ‘Festival of India’ in Kuwait.
➨This was the first Festival of India organized abroad by the Ministry of Culture after the COVID-19 pandemic.
13) Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched Deen Dayal Updadhyay Antyodaya Parivar Suraksha Yojana (DAYALU) scheme for the poorest of the families in the event of a death or permanent disability of a kin.
➨Gorakhpur Nuclear Power Plant
➨Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary
➨Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary
➨Kolleru Bird Sanctuary
➨Phag Dance, Saang Dance
➨Chhathi Dance, Khoria Dance
➨ Dhamal Dance, Daph Dance
14) Asia’s largest 4-metre International Liquid Mirror Telescope (ILMT) has been inaugurated at Devasthal in Uttarakhand.
➨The telescope is located at an altitude of 2,450 metre on the Devasthal Observatory campus of Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) in Nainital district.
▪️Uttarakhand CM :- Pushkar Singh Dhami
➠Asan Conservation Reserve
➠Country’s first moss garden
➠Country’s first Pollinator Park
➠Integrated Model Agriculture Village Scheme
➠Rajaji Tiger Reserve 🐅
➠Jim Corbett National Park