Daily Current Affairs UPSC: Daily Current Affairs 10 April 2023 are an integral part of the general awareness section of the major government sector exams. To prepare for any competitive exam, one of the important sections to read and learn is general awareness. Daily Current Affairs today and news current affairs, international current affairs for Exams like UPSC, Bank, SSC, RRB or any Government (Sarkari) Exam demand aspirants to be updated with what’s happening in India and around the world. This article contains the Daily Current Affairs with Static GK.Join us on Telegram
Daily Current Affairs with Static GK : 10 April 2023
1) President Draupadi Murmu inaugurated the two-day “Gaj Utsav” at Kaziranga National Park in Assam to mark the successful completion of 30 years of “Project Elephant”.
CM – Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma
➨Dibru Saikhowa National Park
➨ Akashiganga Waterfalls
➨ Kakochang Waterfall
➨ Chapanala Waterfalls
➨Kaziranga National Park
➨Nameri National Park
➨Manas National Park
2) Jammu & Kashmir Lt Governor Manoj Sinha inaugurated a tulip garden at Sanasar in Ramban district.
➨It is Union Territory’s second and Jammu division’s first tulip garden.
▪️Jammu and Kashmir :-
➨L. Governor of J&K – Manoj Sinha
➨Rajparian Wildlife Sanctuary
➨Hirapora Wildlife Sanctuary
➨Gulmarg Wildlife Sanctuary
➨Dachigam National Park
➨Salim Ali National Park
➨Annual Youth Festival “Sonzal-2022
3) Skyroot Aerospace, India’s leading private aerospace company, has successfully fired the Dhawan-II, an advanced fully 3D printed cryogenic engine.
4) The eastern bench of the National Green Tribunal (NGT) has ordered a stay on the ₹72,000 crore Great Nicobar Island project and constituted a committee to revisit the environmental clearance granted by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF&CC).
5) Indian men’s football team has climbed up five spots and is now ranked at 101 in latest FIFA rankings.
6) More than 40 crore 82 lakh loans amounting to over 23 lakh crore rupees have been sanctioned under Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana.
➨ Twenty-one per cent of the total loans have been sanctioned to new entrepreneurs.
7) Andaman and Nicobar Command (ANC) conducted a large-scale Joint Military Exercise “Ex KAVACH” involving the assets of the Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard.
8) Automotive Tyre Manufacturers’ Association announced that Anshuman Singhania, Managing Director of JK Tyre & Industries Ltd, has been elected its new Chairman.
9) Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport has secured the ninth position in the list of the world’s busiest airports in 2022, handling 59.5 million passengers annually.
10) Tommy Hilfiger, the premium fashion brand owned by NYSE-listed PVH Corp, has signed on actor Samantha Ruth Prabhu as the new face of its women’s watch category.
11) Haryana Government launched the Drone Imaging and Information Service of Haryana Limited (DRIISHYA) for surveying infrastructure projects, monitoring of agriculture and horticulture crops, and surveillance of sensitive areas for security purposes.
➨Gorakhpur Nuclear Power Plant
➨Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary
➨Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary
➨Kolleru Bird Sanctuary
➨Phag Dance, Saang Dance
➨Chhathi Dance, Khoria Dance
➨ Dhamal Dance, Daph Dance
12) Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and his Punjab counterpart Bhagwant Mann jointly launched the “CM di Yogshala” programme in Patiala, Amritsar, Ludhiana, and Phagwara.
➨ Under this initiative, people will be able to avail free yoga classes in these four cities.
13) Defence Secretary Giridhar Aramane inaugurated the third production line of the Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) set up by Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL) at Nashik in Maharashtra.
▪️ Maharashtra :-
➨ Sanjay Gandhi (Borivali) National Park
➨ Tadoba National Park
➨Nawegaon National Park
➨Gugamal National Park
➨Chandoli National Park
1 thought on “Daily Current Affairs 10 April 2023”