Daily Current Affairs UPSC: Daily Current Affairs 05 June 2023 are an integral part of the general awareness section of the major government sector exams. To prepare for any competitive exam, one of the important sections to read and learn is general awareness. Daily Current Affairs today and news current affairs, international current affairs for Exams like UPSC, Bank, SSC, RRB or any Government (Sarkari) Exam demand aspirants to be updated with what’s happening in India and around the world. This article contains the Daily Current Affairs with Static GK.Join us on Telegram
Static GK and Daily Current Affairs 05 June 2023
1) The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) launched ‘100 Days 100 Pays’ campaign to trace and settle the top 100 unclaimed deposits of every bank in every district within 100 days.
◾️Reserve Bank of India:-
➨Headquarters:- Mumbai, Maharashtra,
➨Established:- 1 April 1935, 1934 Act.
➨Hilton Young Commission
➨ First Governor – Sir Osborne Smith
➨ First Indian Governor – Chintaman Dwarkanath Deshmukh
➨Present Governor:- Shaktikanta Das
2) The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has approved the appointment of Ashwani Kumar, Executive Director, Indian Bank as Managing Director and CEO of UCO Bank.
3) JSW Steel, a leading integrated steel manufacturer, has received GreenPro ecolabel for its ‘Automotive Steel’ products.
➨The GreenPro Ecolabel, developed by the Confederation of Indian Industry’s Green Business Centre, recognises the highest standards of environmental sustainability and product performance in the Indian manufacturing sector.
4) An India-EU Connectivity Conference was organised in Meghalaya’s Shillong with the objective to explore connectivity, investment opportunities in the northeastern states.
➨Governor – Shri Phagu Chauhan
➨Nartiang Durga Temple
➨Khasi, Garo and Jaintia hills
➨Nokrek National Park
➨Balpakram National Park
➨Baghmara Reserve Forest
➨Siju Bird Sanctuary
5) Bajaj Allianz Life, one of India’s leading private life insurers, has launched an exclusive term insurance plan for Type 2 diabetic and pre-diabetic individuals.
➨ The Bajaj Allianz Life Diabetic Term Plan Sub 8 HbA1c is first of its kind protection plan in the Indian life insurance industry.
6) Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVGB) has set up Retail Loan Processing Cell (RLPC) in Dharwad. And, the facility was inaugurated by bank chairman Shreekant M. Bhandiwad.
Nagarhole National Park
Bandipur National Park
Kudremukh National Park
Language – Kannada
Formation – 1 November 1956
Port :- New Mangalore Port
Anshi National Park
Bannerghata National Park
7) The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved the decision to establish a regional office of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) in New Delhi.
8) Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde announced that Ahmednagar city would be renamed ‘Ahilyanagar’ in honour of 18th century Maratha warrior queen Ahilyabai Holkar.
▪️ Maharashtra :-
➨ Sanjay Gandhi (Borivali) National Park
➨ Tadoba National Park
➨Nawegaon National Park
➨Gugamal National Park
➨Chandoli National Park
9) RINL has bagged the prestigious “GreenTech Safety Award 2023” under Safety Excellence Category for its outstanding contribution to improve workplace safety in the year 2022-23.
10) Celeste Saulo of Argentina has been appointed as the first female Secretary-General of the World Meteorological Organization (WMO).
▪️World Meteorological Organization (WMO) :-
Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
President: Gerhard Adrian
Founded: 23 March 1950
11) Governor of Goa, P. S. Sreedharan Pillai, unveiled the 5 books, published by Raj Bhavan in Goa under “Nai Pahal” scheme, in the presence of Goan writer & Jnanpith Award winner Damodar Mauzo.
12) Shalini Singh created history by becoming the first female NCC cadet in India to complete the mountaineering course in the Himalayan region in Uttarakhand.
▪️Uttarakhand CM :- Pushkar Singh Dhami
Governor :- Gurmit Singh
➠Asan Conservation Reserve
➠Country’s first moss garden
➠Country’s first Pollinator Park
➠Integrated Model Agriculture Village Scheme
➠Rajaji Tiger Reserve 🐅
➠Jim Corbett National Park
13) Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched “Odisha for Artificial Intelligence” and “Artificial Intelligence for Youth” initiatives.
▪️Odisha CM – Naveen Patnaik
➨ Similipal Tiger Reserve
➨ Satkosia Tiger Reserve
➨ Bhitarkanika Mangroves
➨ Nalabana Bird Sanctuary
➨ Tikarpada Wildlife Sanctuary
➨ Chilika Wildlife Sanctuary, Puri
➨ Sunabeda Wildlife Sanctuary